February 2, 2011 4 Comments
It is the first of February. So I got to myself thinking, “Shit, we still don’t have a logo.” Well, I’m no artist, and neither are the rest of my co-hosts, so I’m calling in help. That’s where YOU come in. I’ve decided to hold a little contest for who can make us the best logo. I’ll have just about a feed up soon, but before I could publish it to itunes, I’ll need some artwork first. Now, I’m not a man who gets something for nothing. Which is why I’m holding this contest. So what CAN you win if you get us the best artwork? Well, the winner gets choice of 3 of the 5 manga volumes I currently hold. They’re all in neat condition, all in English as well. They include:
Alright, so it’s not the best mangas money can buy, but hey, you can win them for free. Now let me lay down some ground rules:
- The content must include our name, “Anime Afterlife Podcast”, somewhere in the artwork.
- The content cannot be of any inappropriate content or of rash graphical nature.
- The dimensions of the artwork must be around 300 x 300 pixels.
- No copyright material is allowed. All artwork must be of your own.
- Only residents within the States may enter. Shipping over international seas would cost way too much.
- Be creative! Try to create some art you think suits our podcast.
The contest will run from today, Feb 1, 2011, to let’s say, Feb 15, 2011. That gives you two weeks to make some artwork. Maybe if I get more than, say 10 entries (which I doubt), I’ll up the reward with other things. You may entry by posting your entry in the comments below, with an email address where I can contact you if you win, OR, you can send your entry by emailing me. You may enter as many times as you’d like. I’ll be judging along with my co-host, to decide who has the best artwork. Ready? Set… GO!